Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Practice test

I've scheduled a free practice test through KAplan at one of their facilities. (Cherry Hill)

Kind of worried I won't be prepared, but have to keep in mind that that is the exact reason I scheduled it. I want an idea where I stand, what areas will need work, etc.

I'm doing this also just so I can go through the motions of taking a 3.5 hr. test. It's been a while since I sat down, buckled in and went to town on something academic. Should actually be rewarding in many regards.

Little worried too since Iheard KAplan low-balls the practice scores to drum up business for their tutoring/online services. Don't know if this is true but since the world works that way, I'm going to take it for granted and just block it out. There is no way to tell.

Anyway, I'm just reviewing, reviewing and then reviewing the Princeton Review Cracking the GMAT, along with their 1000 sample question book.

When I startimplementing a strategy toward study this post may serve some worth.

I'll be back.

1 comment:

  1. Practice creates great. Would you like to strengthen your English ability and obtain the greatest English test out ratings? http://test-practice.net/ offers an individual free English testing and also workout routines online regarding English students to apply.

    ReplyDelete